- Keep next to your turntable to display your album art or track list while listening to your favourite LP
- Solid would base with non-slip rubber feet for maximum surface grip
- Crystal clear shatterproof acrylic back panel will keep your LP or Album cover protected and supported
- Vintage oak finish fits with any décor
- Your display stand will look great on a shelf or next to your turntable
- Will hold 7” & 12” single and double LP covers
- Can be used as a book stand too!
Every die-hard vinyl enthusiast needs a “Now Playing” Stand: Whether it’s to showcase a favourite record or just to organise what’s being played. With a solid wood base in vintage oak finish and 5mm thick acrylic supporting back panel you can be sure your album or album art is protected while on display.
While digital music can provide you with convenience, there’s nothing like putting a vinyl record on your turntable to really experience your music. Vinyl has a fantastic warmth and detail to the sound that gives you a perfect pocket of time to immerse yourself, relax and unwind. Enhance your enjoyment of this moment by displaying the LP artwork next to your turntable.
This stylish single LP display stand lets you make that connection. Or perhaps you want to display the track listing so often found on the rear of the album cover? Either way, as all vinyl collectors know, the analogue sound and the album artwork is the combination that brings vinyl music to life. Sturdy, practical and attractive, with a timeless design that sits well with both retro and contemporary interiors. Ideal for finding your moment of calm.