REGA SYSTEM ONE
The perfect all-in-one analogue solution. REGA SYSTEM ONE™ is designed to be simple to set up, easy to use and deliver a true analogue experience straight out of the box. The REGA SYSTEM ONE™ consists of the multi-award winning Planar 1 turntable, the io amplifier, Kyte loudspeakers and all the cables you need to immerse yourself in the wonderful world of vinyl.
The perfect introduction
REGA SYSTEM ONE™ is a unique, handmade analogue audio hi-fi system designed to bring you the true Rega signature sound at an affordable price. A selection of our most acclaimed products carefully selected in one convenient package. All three products have a perfect synergy which promises to bring your vinyl collection to life. The io amplifier has a high-quality built-in phono stage, two line level inputs and a headphone socket offering plenty of connectivity options to expand your system even further if you so wish.
- All in one box analogue solution
- All components handmade in England
- Planar 1 turntable
- io amplifier
- Kyte loudspeakers
- Mini remote
- Set of 3 metre Rega speaker cable
- Headphone socket
- Lifetime warranty against manufacture defects
- Planar 1 turntable - This multi-award winning ‘Plug and Play’ design utilises our handmade RB110 tonearm, with pre-set bias and a factory fitted Carbon cartridge. Set-up is possible in under 30 seconds and delivers incredible performance well beyond its price point.
- io amplifier - The io has been designed to offer exceptional Rega performance at an affordable price. It uses the same amplifier stage as the legendary Brio amplifier now re-designed to run at 30 W per channel into 8 Ω. The io features two line level inputs, a high specification Rega moving magnet phono stage and a high quality headphone output. The io amplifier is the heart of REGA SYSTEM ONE™ bringing all three components together with perfect synergy.
- Kyte loudspeakers - Become immersed in the stunningly natural sound of the Kyte loudspeakers system. Meticulously engineered to deliver the true Rega sound at an affordable price. Using our own ZRR high frequency unit and a handmade pair of Rega MX125 bass-mid drivers, this compact bookshelf speaker is designed to be the voice of REGA SYSTEM ONE™
- Cables - 2 x 3 metre Rega specification multi strand (56 per core) copper cable is included in the pack.